Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pictures

We were really disappointed when Walmart got rid of there photo place! So with no where to take the kids to get there pictures done, with out paying a fortune, I have been playing around with taking pictures! If anybody knows of a place to get pictures done, without paying alot of money, please let me know!









This picture looks better printed off. If you look close it is Colby with Papa's horse! We entered some of these pics into the photo contest in Wauneta. Didn't win, but hey it is fun to try!

3 comments:

Wheelers said...

I think your pictures are really good! My favorite is the sepia one of Colby & Kali together looking like they're sleeping!

The Hagan Clan said...

i love all the pics...you done a wonderful job, you better send me one!

Dave Ja Vu said...

I like your pictures better than anything you can get at WalMart any day. Good job!