Monday, September 24, 2007

Kalli's Baby Shower

Can you guess who kissed Kalli?!?

This weekend was Kalli's baby shower! It was a lot of fun! Some friends that I had not seen in a year or more showed up and alot of family, including two of my aunt, who I don't see very often and more good old friends. My sisters Jennifer and Lori, my niece Sabrina and my sister-in-law Barb put it on for me! They did a wonderful job. I had fun! We had fun playing goofy games and eating good food. Jennifer bought me a scrapbook and had each person make a page for me. It was an awesome idea! I have only done this a little bit, so now I am really wanting to get into it! Saturday night I got to spend time with my sisters and their families! It was alot of fun! I LOVE my nieces and nephew and spending time with them, what a great weekend!


7 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like a great time, I love the scrapbook idea! If you ever need more supplies, let me know! :)

Wheelers said...

The baby shower was a lot of fun! I LOVE the pictures of Kalli & Lilian "talking" to each other! Kalli has such a sweet smile!

Anonymous said...

look like a wonderful time!

Aletha

Dave Ja Vu said...

Please tell Jennifer hi from us. I miss her and that witty sense of humor! She could always make me laugh.

The Maris' said...

Thanks for the comment, it gave me your blogspot, cool. I sure do enjoy Colby at Moppets. Glad we can view each others lives.

Blackmans said...

It was great to see you too! I wish we would have had more time to chat! It's funny meeting up at the doctor's office!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, Thanks

egold claick