Monday, September 17, 2007

New Job


Yeah! Finally I will have some more income coming in, plus if I end up crazy I will have a reason now! Yes I am going to be a postal worker at the Enders Post Office. I am a releif worker, so it is just part-time for when someone is sick or needs a day off. Which works for me, so I can keep working at the court house and the big reason getting to be home with the kids! I will have to work every Saturday morning for 3 hours, but hey work is work! I am so excited!

8 comments:

Shane and Larissa said...

Hi Julie, I was so excited when I recieved your comment on our blog. We just recently started that blog to keep in touch with family. I then noticed Aletha, Marty and you had blogs that were on some of the families blogs. I have not heard or talked to anyone from home in a long time.(except family) God works in mysterious ways. I love your blog!

The Hagan Clan said...

Awesome, Julie now we are both working moms...lol its great to get out for a lil bit and also make some money too!

sixbehrs said...

That's cool! That should be a perfect job--just enough to get you out of the house once in a while, but not so much that you have to be away from your kids a lot.

Bley's Blog said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a good job to get.

Blackmans said...

Congrats!! That sounds like a good job! I love checking out your blog! Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sounds like a perfect gig for you and your fam. Good luck.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Your little Kalli is a doll....so sweet!! Glad I was there Sat. morning to see you and all the fam. I mailed a letter this p.m......darn you, I wanted you to keep it to remind you of the shower when you dried your hands. :-)
Love your blog!

Blackmans said...

I'm so glad you had Jennifer check out my blog! I miss her! She needs a blog so I can see what is new with her!!