Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thank You God

Today was one of those days of not much going on, so I spent alot of time on the computer looking at peoples blogs, some of people I don't even know that well, researching things and thinking. As I write this my 3 month old is in my arm crying and my 3 year old is writing on his arm with a pen, the dog and cat are fighting, bills are due and money is short, my husband has been working late all week, I can't find a job and I think how LUCKY I am! You may think I'm crazy! I do many days! I thank God for giving me this life to live! I want to thank God for giving me 2 healthy children! You know you say a prayer with every meal and pray at bed time and of course at the bad times in life you pray a little harder. But sometimes you get so busy in life and times seem to be bad and you think how could things get much worse! But then you realize things could be so much worse. I have had a hard time this past year with some major health issues, losing a great job and the idea of not having any more kids, but thank god for what I do have, TWO MIRACLES! Two children who are healthy and for the most part happy! A great big family who is always there to support me and help in any way they can! I think you realize how much worse things can be when you go to a Big hospital and see people especially children having to go through hard times, harder than you. I know there are times we are all screaming at our house, sorry neighbors, and I am going to try to be a little more patient and let the little things slide! I pray for all of you out there who read this, whether you know me, or if you are someone like me who stumbled across this blog to thank God for what you do have. I pray God throws you a few easy hard times to make you stronger and to make you grow, whether you want it or not! I pray for you to have the strength to get through it and for the belief to make it happen! I will stop now and hope you all don't think I was preaching to you. I am not the most religious person, in fact I don't go to church every week, but just had to get some thoughts out of my head and on to paper or I guess on the computer! God Bless You All

6 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I liked this...we do have much to thank God for!

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister! The important thing to remember is that we are each in exactly the place where He wants us at all times. Isn't that a relief?...

Have a great week! You're off to a great start already.

The Hagan Clan said...

Amen, well i just love your new blog... i wish i knew how to do it...lol

Anonymous said...

Yowza! Your new layout is wicked sweet!

Dave

sixbehrs said...

This post was a great reminder to me, as well, to count my blessings, and not get too bogged down by the stuff that comes up that can distract me from what's good in my life--which is pretty much everything! Thanks for writing it!

The Maris' said...

I know exactly what you are saying. We need to sit down aand talk sometime...If it was not for the Lord I would not be here. "God is good all the time, all the time God is good".