Sunday, October 7, 2007

Colby's First Horse





Well I have warned my family not to leave me alone, but they still have not learned! I bought a pony! He is only 4 years old, so he still needs some work, but the price was right! His name is Socks, but we aren't sure whether we will keep that name or not! To say Colby was excited is an understatement!!!! The horse is staying out to Papa's till we get a pen built. Colby sings," Me got a horse, me got a horse, ME GOT A HORSE!! I am not submitting for viewing the pictures of Troy riding the pony, I ACCIDENTLY forgot the camera in the house when I rode it, we wanted to make sure it was OK for Colby Jay!


Troy, Socks and Pop



Is it my turn yet????



I'm ready Mom!



Hang on!


3 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

Love the one where he waiting for his turn! Thats is diff. a frame pic there! How exciting that he got a pony!!! And what free program did you find, those pics are awesome!!! All your pics are great!!!!

Wheelers said...

Mom was saying how excited Colby was at the sale barn! How fun! Maycee would love the pony.

The Maris' said...

Yeah for you COlby! I love your pony.