Monday, November 26, 2007

Hoskovec Family Thanksgiving Weekend

Another FUN weekend with the Hoskovec's! Troy's niece Shailyn was back and we have not gotten to see her in about 2 years. So she has really grownup! Alot went on from hunting to playing with new toys to picking on each other, to just enjoying having family together! That was one of the most important things for me this weekend.
Picking on Mitch or Shailyn
Goofy
Grandma and Grandpa and 2 cute kids
Grandpa Practicing with his crossbow

Kalli and Dad hanging out

Good HIT !

The "KIDS" had fun with the snow!



Kalli was happy to meet her cousin

I tried to get a good family picture! Didn't work, oh well next time!

Kalli looks scared!

OH such cute ones!
The weekend could not be complete without hunting! Mitch and Todd went duck hunting all weekend. With good luck too! I can't tell you how many they got total, but on Sunday morning they got 9 and took 8 home. Good Job Guys!

The Blind, Leading the Blind!

Of course Colby has to get involved, he went in the house and got a butter knife. He said this will work. Todd asked him can you tell what he ate last, YEAH, YEAH, he could tell, not sure what he decided it was, he is TOTALLY a Hoskovec BOY!


Not sure which one Colby or Todd had the better face!
Colby was very intrigued by the teeth on the duck, Todd says Colby will be a dentist!

3 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

I have to say I LOVE the family picture! It's perfect!

The Hagan Clan said...

i agree with Dave... those to me are the real things so those type of photo are the best! I love that Colby so in to all this hunting and what all details in it... i know the more my kids get involed so do i... Dakota and I are going in at the same time to take are safty hunting class. You lil girl is getting to be sooo adorible. i so glad I got to see her in person even tho. it was for 5 mins... We need to get together sometime girl!

The Hagan Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.