Thursday, January 17, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Every 6 months I have to go see my doctor at the Nebraska Medical Clinic in Omaha. Last weekend we went, Troy and Colby went with me to the doctor and Kalli stayed with Grandma Peg and Granpapa at Schyuler, NE where Troy's Grandma Georgia lives. Well the best part of my doctor visits there for Colby are when we go up and down the escalator and elevator.


Look at me mom!

Depending on which elevator you go on you can see different things, they are all see through. This one looks outside and another you can watch people.

Oh and on a side note, all went well! This is the first time they did not give me an MRI, yeah for me, and all of my blood work was good. I have been having a little bit of trouble with my eyes, but they are hoping it is just old age!! In July I will get a full work up and know a lot more!

2 comments:

Wheelers said...

Glad everything seemed ok.
Kids seem to find fun everywhere they go!!

The Hagan Clan said...

I'm so glad things are going well with you! And I pray it keeps gettin better!