Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Well not a whole lot has been going on with us! Troy and I have been working and otherwise hanging out. We have some how managed not to catch all the colds that have been going around, very thankful for that!!The last 2 weekends we insulated Todd's house ( Troy's brother) and our house. Colby always has fun helping his dad no matter what they are doing. Kalli has been kind of cranky, I think it is teething!
Colby and Bowser relaxing
Kalli learning to crawl. She has really started to take off in the last week.

Todd and Colby insulating our house!
Colby on the walkie talkie to his dad!


Hi my name is Chubby, my mom's chubby...
Still NO TEETH either, hopefully soon!

I think we need to buy Kalli some new pj's!
I don't think she minds!


1 comment:

The Hagan Clan said...

Gosh she's getting so big... how old is she now?? She's such a doll!