Friday, February 15, 2008

Are U Asking?

Are you asking where in the world we have been! No we have not fallen off the side of the earth! We have been busy as always, but also SICK! The same as everyone else, I came down with the stomach flu first then Kalli and then Colby started getting a fever, at least he never got vomiting sick. Then we had a day of being well and Kalli and I got head and chest colds and Colby woke up this morning sneezing, so I am sure he will have it soon. Troy said he is fighting it, so I hope he continues to fight it and not come down with it. I HATE having sick kids, my kids are usually pretty smiley and there were days I never saw Kalli smile and I just had to hold her all day and she would still cry, but I think we are on the mend. THANK GOODNESS! Well I will try to catch everyone up on what has been going on with us and post some pictures!

1 comment:

Bley's Blog said...

Oh, yuck...I agree it is NOT FUN having sick kids, and even worse when you don't feel good.Hope you are all much better soon.