Friday, February 15, 2008

Brag and Complain

All right I also have to brag and complain too you all. I have been wanting to redo my kitchen for a LONG, LONG time! I was given used kitchen counters with a large double sink almost 2 years ago by a neighbor and then I bought myself a stovetop and wall oven, but they all have become storage and shelves in the garage. So I decided to make myself a counter, which will end up turning into where my stovetop will be built into. It will also provide more storage. But in the middle of building it last week on Tuesday, when it was snowing, I dropped the top of it on my FOOT and then I fell on top of it! I thought I broke my foot, I almost went to the doctor and if you know me, I don't go to the doctor! It was 3 days before it bruised and it just bruised around all of my toes!
It has been 10 days and it is just a little bit swollen on top now. But I can walk on it and I got it done by Saturday. PLUS IT LOOKS GREAT! I am so excited about it! You will have to come to my house and see it because the pictures don't really show how great it really is!




5 comments:

Wheelers said...

Wow, Julie, I'm impressed! Way to go girl :) BUT OUCH!!!

The Hagan Clan said...

OH WOW-girl that is freakin neat...and ouch... been there done that...and by the way is that a tattoo that i see...when did that happen you rebel girl...lol

The Hoskovec's said...

Yes it is a Tattoo! I got it in September it says Count Your Blessings and has Colby and Kalli's names on it. Its a cross.

sixbehrs said...

Wow-I could never make something like that. I wouldn't even try! I'm impressed! Secret confession--I would love a tattoo :-) Don't know if I'll ever get one, but it's on my mind a lot :-)

sixbehrs said...

By the way, can you take a picture of your whole tattoo so we can all see it, please???