Friday, March 14, 2008

10 Things about ME

I was Tagged by Tiffany

Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.

1. I love t.v. If I could I would sit and watch t.v. all the time.

2. I wash my hands ALOT! I had to get finger printed for the post office job and they asked if I washed dishes for a living. They said they could tell I wash my hands alot!

3. I HATE to clean!

4. I consider myself shy and quiet at least until I get to know someone, I tell that to some of my family and friends and they laugh out loud.

5. I would love to go jump on a 4-wheeler and drive through mud holes and get covered in mud, but I would hate to clean my clothes afterwards!!!

6. I enjoy flowers and gardening, but I do not have a green thumb! My flowers always seem to die.

7. I don't like to go shopping. I LOVE new clothes, but I hate the fact that you have to try them on!

8. I've been known to make cookie dough and never bake cookies, just eat the dough.

9. I act really tough when someone sees me get hurt, but when I am at home or with Troy I am a BIG baby!

10. I hate that I am one of the last ones I know to get this tag and I have to figure out who to send it too!!!!!

Tag Your IT!

Barb: You need to update your Blog and I am sure there is something I don't know.
Allison: I don't know that much about you.
Shane and Larissa: You need to post something again too.
My sisters: Get a blog already!!!!
Anita: You were in my sister's class, and I was in Marty's class so I sometimes check out your blog, so I want to know more about you or your family.
I hate to say it, I don't know that many people and I think everybody I do know has been tagged! Boy I need to get out more, OK another fact, I don't get out that much!!!

P.S. I am a terrible speller, I use spell check all the time!

4 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

This was fun to read! I am like you on the whole flower thing...I love it, but can kill anything. Although, I am getting better, so there is hope!

Mindy said...

I was going to say Tag - you're it - but you already posted yours. I was super slow! Oh well - I think it still counts!!!

I agree with you on the shopping - not a huge fan of it, I will do it, but I LOVE new clothes and never want to try them on either!

sixbehrs said...

I'm with you on the shopping thing, as far as trying things on. I love to shop online, though!

The Hagan Clan said...

Tag you're it - read my blog!! well i guess your already tagged...lol