Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Another crazy weekend for us, as always! Friday night we went out to my folks house and visited Aunt Jennifer and kids and Kalli got the flu, of course never fun and I had to work on Saturday morning, I had no one to fill in for me! :( Colby decided to stay out there all night with his cousins and he got the flu so Troy headed out there in the morning to get him. Kalli was fine by the morning. Colby took a nap from 12 to 2. So we missed the Easter Egg Hunt in town. But after Colby took his nap he was fine too. So off to the big birthday party at Lizzy's which Colby did not want to miss. Grandma and Grandpa Hoskovec were down and Uncle Mitch and Aunt Sarah. There was fun from all. Then everyone came to our house in the evening to dye Easter Eggs. Easter morning rolled around and I knew my time was coming for the flu. I was able to watch the kids find Easter eggs in the house and take over the food I had gotten ready the night before including breakfast, but after that I pretty much stayed home the rest of the day. I want to Thank my Mother and Father-in-law and all the kids aunts and uncles for helping to keep an eye on the kids and making Easter FUN for them. Also thanks to Aunt Sarah and Grandma for all the cool Easter stuff! You guys are the "BEST"! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITH OUT YOU!
Colby hunting eggs.

Kalli found one egg and was very satisfied!


Dad fell asleep before the Easter Bunny hid the eggs so he even got in on the action Sunday morning!

Aunt Sarah You are Fabulous!

This is what the Easter Bunny brought Colby! He love playing with his farm animals.

Saturday night we colored Easter Eggs. It was a very QUICK process, but fun! I think the kids enjoyed themselves!


Grandma and Kalli watched




Colby, Lizzy, Uncle Todd, Aunt Gayle and Peyton


Only a few spills!




The finished Product!




Here are our eggs for Uncle Mitch and Aunty Sarah! They usually always color eggs, but were busy this year, so we all pitched in and made them eggs!

2 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Looks like the Easter Bunny was good to you guys, too! I love Colby's gift from the bunny! How unique! And Kalli with the egg was mega cute...reminds me of Jack's first Easter. He'd just put the eggs in his mouth.

The Hagan Clan said...

Kalli looks so much like her brother...they both are so cute! Looks like you had a great Easter!