Friday, March 7, 2008

My Day Out

A week ago on Leap Day I got to get away for the day. I dropped the kids off at my mom and dads and went to Kearney with my sisters. We ate at the Mongolian Grill, which is a fun place to eat and it is good. We went to a few shops around town and then to the mall. It was a great time. Plus we got some new clothes ON SALE, always the best!
Me and my "BIG" sisters
Lori and Jennifer

These were taken at the Mongolian Grill. It was the first place we went to when we got to Kearney. On the way I told my sisters I wanted to get a picture taken with them some where since we were all together! Who could ask for a better place, since we all love to eat! I think the guy really is Mongolian too, because he talked in a different language on the phone, or maybe he was just trying to impress us, either way it worked for me!


When Jennifer asked if we could get our picture taken with this guy she pointed to me and said I was from out of town, which I am, but it sounded like I was from some other country or something. So this picture really makes me laugh, because he put his arm around me and he is like leaning towards me! I think he liked being asked to get his picture taken with us, but who wouldn't!!!!

1 comment:

The Hagan Clan said...

that is too funny... well its always great to get out once awhile!