Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kalli's 9 month Check UP


OK I am a little bit behind on check ups for Kalli. She will be 10 months on the 15th, but at least we got it done. She is health and doing great. She weighs 19 lbs and 6 oz. Still NO TEETH! Which I think bugs me more than her or anyone else. I can't remember her height off the top of my head, oh boy I am a bad mom. She is crawling and getting into everything and Colby is not enjoying it. Yesterday he had his farm animals on the couch in the toy room. Kalli was in there and he said, "Mom can you take Kalli out of here!" I told him I could but that she would just come back. He said hold her and give her some milk!! I said she is not hungry and that this is how life is going to be now and that we could put them up on the table. He told me he doesn't want it to be this way. I think he threw a fit then, while Kalli played with one of his 12 cows.

No comments: