Monday, April 14, 2008

Needing Some Input!

Ok everyone I need some help! I have a couple of part time jobs and have 2 calendars just to keep me and my family on track and to figure out where we are going which day. My mom babysits my kids which is the best thing in the world, but when she is gone, I have a terrible time finding a babysitter. I am always searching for other part time jobs, because I don't have a steady schedule and I might make a lot one week and very little the next! SO, I am considering opening up a daycare in Wauneta, since there is none. But I don't know if I could stay busy enough or how many people need daycare in Wauneta. Or how much people are willing to spend? So I am asking you to leave your comments or email me at hosky@bwtelcom.net to let me know what you think?!? Thanks for all the comments I am sure you will all leave! Good or bad!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I think there is a definite need for daycare Julie. You would be great.

sixbehrs said...

I totally agree....there is a definite need. I'm pretty sure you could make quite a bit doing it. I'm excited to read that you're considering it!!! Keep us posted.

The McCrumb 6 said...

Hey Julie I am not in need of a daycare But i would be willing to help you I went to school for all of that stuff. So I would be will very willing to help you with if you would like me to just let me know