Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Never Let a Country Girl...

WARNING: BE CAREFUL DRIVING BY THE HOSKOVEC'S HOUSE!
NEVER LET A COUNTRY GIRL LOOSE WITH HER KIDS ON A NICE DAY IN TOWN!!
What might happen??
Well they might just strip down and play!! At least Colby kept on his underwear, he said the water was a little bit cold, my feet said it was alot COLD! What a goof, must get it from his dad!! OK I will admit when I was his age I would strip down and play in the mud holes at the farm! Mud and water is the BEST!




As soon as I snapped this photo Kalli started choking on mud! Colby could not believe I let Kalli play in the mud. Don't worry she was OK!


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hilarious Julie, looks like they had fun!!!

Wheelers said...

LOL! Ashton tried out some dirt when I was working in the yard the other day too :)

Deb Echols said...

A little mud never hurt anybody!!!

sixbehrs said...

What fun!! Olivia would be right there in the mud, too!