Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trouble 1, Trouble 2

Not a whole lot has been going on with us! We FINALLY got over the flu, we don't recommend it. It kicked our butt. Otherwise we have spent a lot of time inside. Kalli is really crawling and getting into more stuff. I have heard boys get into alot of stuff, but it is my little girl who is causing more trouble. The other day Colby yelled mom Kalli is on the table. She had crawled down one step, onto the couch and onto the table. Of course when I got my camera, Colby had to sit on there too!

SO BIG!

Doesn't this picture just show how ornery he can be! Trouble #1!


OK what mom or dad doesn't like to brag about there kids, so here I go, everyone tells me the kids have the most beautiful eyes and I have to agree! Yes dirty faces and get into everything they can but beautiful eyes!

3 comments:

charlie said...

yes I agree, they both do have very beautiful eyes!

Bley's Blog said...

Glad to hear you are all better...we still have one sick one, I'll be glad when she is feeling better. You are right about their eyes...your kids are cuties!

Deb Echols said...

You do have beautiful children. I have always thought their eyes were gorgeous! And yes, Mom, you have bragging rights!!