Sunday, June 1, 2008

Its Raining!

Saturday after Troy and I both got off work, Mitch and Sarah came down to visit. It has been awhile since we all got to hang out. It was fun. But we got surprised by some rain. Didn't slow us down too much though.

Colby playing in the rain
Brrr, it is cold and wet
Uncle Mitchy helped Kalli ride the tractor too.
Kalli discovering rain and MUD

Colby got to take Lizzie for rides on the 4- wheeler! Both were happy!
Troy took me for a ride on the 4 wheeler too and of course went through all the mud and water holes. Especially on my butt!
Look can you feel the love.
Even my face was full of mud. Needless to say me and kids all got bathes that night. Sarah did my hair for me that evening and she still kept finding mud!
My feet and legs were the best soaking wet!


3 comments:

charlie said...

Looks like you all had a really great time. The picture of Kalli covered in mud is priceless!!!

The McCrumb 6 said...

Looks like you all had alot of fun playing in the rain. Kalli looks like she loves the mud and the dirt.

Peyton's Place said...

Oh, that looks like FUN! Your kids sure do like the dirt/mud, don't they?! That's awesome!