Sunday, August 3, 2008

Simple Things

Sorry Fellow Bloggers that I havn't been blogging! I gave my self a goal of backing up all my pictures before I bogged again. Well I got most of that done and now my computer is acting up. I might have to break down and buy one one of these days! So I will try to get some posts done in the next few days and hopefully the computer will cooperate!
Isn't it funny how some of the simplest things in life can be your favoites. Here are just a few of mine.


Colby riding a horse and he is with his Papa!
Kalli with Grandma Joan I am so thankful to have my mom and dad and for them to give my kids the opportunity of knowing what living out in the country is like. I think my kids are the luckiest!
This is a deer laying in the shade watching baling. You might have to click on it to see it better!
I love turtles
I am allergic to hay and all sorts of things, but boy I love the first smell of hay and watching dad bale and Mike swath and Trevor rake.
Dad, Colby and Trevor

I never got to ride with dad whenhe was baling it was always to dangerous and now Colby goes all the time!



2 comments:

Wheelers said...

Yay for new updates---I've missed you :)
Nothing better than the farm life experience for kids!!

The McCrumb 6 said...

It's that simple things ing life that always mean the most. I know I like it when I see my kids with my parents and I cherish every moment of it