Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Sick Little Girl?!?

Kalli has been running a fever for 3 days! But as you can tell by the smile on her face the most of the time she acts like she feels good and no other signs of being sick! But at night she has not slept since Sunday night and it is getting hard on her mom!!! So today I took her to the doctor, I almost didn't because she was acting so good but she had a higher temp today. So off we went and thank goodness. By the time we got there, her temp was up to 104.1 and she has double ear infection!! Poor girl, I feel like a bad mom for not taking her sooner but at least we got it taken care of and she will be better soon. But if her temp gets up to 106 tonight we have to admit her into the hospital! I pray it does not and that she feels better soon. Also for her to sleep all NIGHT! Right now things are looking good, keep us in your thoughts!

4 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Aww-I'm sorry to hear Kalli's sick. I hope she sleeps good tonight and feels much better tomorrow. We missed you at MOPS!

sixbehrs said...

bummer....it's so hard to know when to take them to the Dr. Half the time I leave feeling like I just wasted my $...so how do you know??!!! Hope she's better soon.

Bley's Blog said...

Oh, I am sorry she isn't feeling good...I know how those sleepless nights are with ear infections, poor little girl! I will pray that you get a good night's sleep. Missed you today!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.northfaceoutlettou.com/]north face outlet store[/url] As a result even nowadays individuals try out to discover to be in a position http://www.vipnorthfacejackets.com/#a818 wonderfu solution for chilly winter evenings nights.This variety game north wall TV guide to observe two hour movies are compparticipateed into 1 to 2 lines. [url=http://www.northfaceoutlettou.com/]the north face outlet locations[/url]