Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting in Shape?!?

So after getting asked 3 times in one week if I was pregnant and one person even reaching to feel my tummy, I think it is time to get back in shape! In other words NO I am NOT pregnant! I got a treadmill off of the radio program openline and I am trying to walk on it at least 30 min. every day and do some other exercises! It is hard to stay motivated sometimes, but I hope by next summer to be in much better shape. But if I don't Colby and Kalli like using it. Yes they actually walk on the treadmill and I use them as weights sometimes too!

4 comments:

excavator specs said...

sure, why not!

The Hagan Clan said...

good for you...i have been there...and im trying to do the same thing! I wish you luck!

sixbehrs said...

Good for you! I have something similar to a treadmill (called an air climber), but I just need to use it, darn it!!

Wheeler Family said...

That's happened to me a few times too (the pregnancy comments)--it'll sure motivate you, won't it?!?!

I have a treadmill too & I enjoy walking on it when the weather isn't so nice.