Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Little Pepper Shaker

One day while getting ready to go, I heard something in the kitchen. Kalli has a drawer in the kitchen that she can play in, so I didn't worry too much about it. Guess I should have went to check a little bit faster. She must have crawled into the drawer and knocked the pepper off of the counter. It almost looks like dirt on the floor. We were all sneezing for awhile too!

Oh ya she grabbed brother's truck and was making tracks in the pepper.



See mom what I did?


4 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

ohmyword :) I hadn't seen that one done before! Look at her cute little smile :)

sixbehrs said...

This cracks me up :) Also, love the pic of her in the sunglasses and hat....that so reminds me of my girls and their great "fashion sense." :)

Bley's Blog said...

This gave me a smile. :) She is such a cutie, even if she is standing in the middle of a pepper mess!

The McCrumb 6 said...

I know this mess all too well. Trey has done it many time with Salt and Pepper. She is such a little cutie.