Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catching Up

We have been pretty busy since my last blog, including field's day, Colby's last day of Cubbies and his last day of being a Preschooler and that was just in May! I am just including a few pictures so I don't over do it!

One of the last days of school- here is Colby getting on the bus and the bus driving to Palisade.


The last day Colby had show and tell I brought Colby's bucket calf from papa's house to Palisade school. The kids surrounded the trailer and I think it was a big hit! Colby was very proud.





Here is the some of the kids from Awana's singing a song. This past year was the first time Colby had been to Awana's and he really enjoyed it. He is excited to be moving from being a Cubbie to a Spark this year.







Colby also participated in field's day this year. He had a lot of fun gearing up for it and discussing how fast he could run.





No comments: