Thursday, May 20, 2010

March/April

Some of the things that happened to us and that were picture worthy in March and April include:



Our first hail in our new house, which also brings me to the conclusion I have not posted any pictures any where of our new house, boy I am so behind! I guess if you want to see it come on over!

Raining and beautiful sunsets


Teaching my kids to dance and laugh in the rain!

Double rainbows seen for miles!


Kalli dressing up for Easter.


Dyeing Easter eggs with cousins and family, it did not last long, everyone was diving in! I think it took longer to boil the eggs and set up for the mess that always occurs. But it was fun to be with family, a few tears when the eggs had all been colored but then they got to go play and the dads clean up!

No comments: