Monday, July 12, 2010

Our newest toy!

Troy will probably kill me for posting this, but what the hay! I recently got a BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX TRAMPOLINE FOR-GET THIS- $60!!!!! I have always wanted one, I never had one as a kid and thought they were so awesome, but Troy and I had talked about the dangers, but for $60 come on, who could pass it up. So since I haven't allowed Troy to take pictures of me jumping here is Troy and the kids on the tramp! Fun has been had by ALL!





2 comments:

sixbehrs said...

you got a great deal! We bought ours last summer...and unfortunately it got ruined by wind this summer. It slammed into the frame of our deck. I am just sick about it! Hope you have much better luck with yours!

Bley's Blog said...

What a deal! Looks like lots of fun.